Spring is here!
The only thing between you and a happy racer is a thin layer of rubber strip!
And David Price Metal Services has the machine to keep those racers returning week after week!
Race Track Maintenance Machine – Part No. 10880
The race track maintenance machine is used after the traction compound, track rubber grab has been applied to the racetrack. It applies an even layer of rubber to the racing surface.
Description: Price: $3,425
- 83-inch wide contact patch
- Weight: Approximately 1,300 pounds
- 15 spring loaded fingers to ensure a full contact patch when dragging
- Mounts to a standard 3-point hitch with quick release pins
- Durable powder coat finish
- Footpads for storage when not attached to tractor
- Over 20 units used worldwide by N.H.R.A., I.H.R.A. & Independent sanctioned tracks
Race Track Scraper & Handle
Easily remove the rubber!
- Durable construction.
- 14 in. blade is spring steel
- Handle made from galvanized steel to prevent rust
-Blades: $35 each -Handles: $35 each -Assembled: $70 each